Fife, Kirkcaldy, Glenrothes, Dunfermline, Cupar, St Andrews, Leven
You will be assisting children and young adults who have learning disabilities and challenging behaviour
The ideal candidate will be positive and ready for the occasional challenge.
- Flexible full and part time hours available across weekday/night and weekend shifts to suit!
- Newcross Healthcare is changing lives with our new HealthForceGo® app feature, Flexi Pay. Flexi Pay allows over 7500 healthcare staff to receive an advance of up to 50% of money earned during completed shifts, if they so wish.
* Encourage and maintain independent living through person-centred care
* Support the development of daily living activities and tasks
* Help with the development of new skills
* Build strong relationships with service users, family members and encourage new friendships
* Encourage integration and participation within the local community
- Salary of up to £14.14/hr including holiday pay
- Permanent contract with weekly pay and flexible hours
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- Free Ongoing training and development
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts on the high street
Our local branch is based in Kirkcaldy on Carlyle Road near the town centre.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!