Care Assistant - Support Worker
Newcross Healthcare is looking to expand our team of healthcare professionals and you could be next to join us!
We are currently looking to fill a Care Assistant & Support Worker role, to work in Flint, Buckley, Mold and surrounding areas. Is this the opportunity you've been waiting for?
What you'll do
The work of a healthcare assistant varies depending on where you're based. In a care home, for example, you might be involved in…
- support the development of daily living activities and tasks
- build strong relationships with service users and family members
- helping people to move around the home
- talking to service users and making them comfortable
- monitoring service users' conditions by taking temperatures, pulse, respirations and weight
Broaden your skill set with us
We also offer excellent training so you can expand your skill set! Every month we deliver between 150 and 200 courses to over 1,000 Nurses and Healthcare Assistants.
Make the most of
- Salary of up to £13.72/hr for senior shifts, or up to £12.47 for HCA shifts paid weekly including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexible full and part time hours available across weekday, night and weekend shifts!
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts on the high street
We give you the option to do the interview via video call! This way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview.
Get access to Flexi Pay
Newcross Healthcare provide a unique 'same day pay' service that will allow you to control when you work and when you get paid.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.