Care Assistant - Support Worker
Have access to flexible hours, a comprehensive range of free training programs and our Flexi Pay feature!
We are looking to expand our talented team of professional Care Assistants & Support Workers in Flint, Buckley, Mold and the surrounding areas.
You will ensure that our service users receive care and support with a range of important tasks. These will include personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any other services needed.
What will you get?
- Salary of up to £12.23/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexible full and part time hours available across weekday, night and weekend shifts!
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts on the high street
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
Flexi Pay enables you to submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
What will I need?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.