Care Assistant / Support Worker
We are seeking healthcare professionals just like you to join the Newcross team!
Our branch are situated in 14 King Street, only a 5 minute walk from Leeds train station, close to the River Aire
Newcross Healthcare are seeking experienced Care Assistants and Support Workers to join us in delivering excellent care to our users living in Harrogate, Ripon, Knaresborough and the surrounding locations.
Care Assistant Position
As a Care Assistant, you'll be responsible in providing personal care and support to our service users, helping with social activities, aiding with their clinical needs and assisting with any additional services.
In this role, you will be kind and caring, and can earn a salary of up to £12.47 per hour including holiday pay.
Support Worker Position
As a Support Worker, you will be helping our users with the development of new skills, supporting the development of daily living activities and tasks and encouraging integration and participation within the local community.
Compassion and empathy are some of the traits that are required to succeed in this demanding, but extremely rewarding profession, where you can earn up to £13.72 per hour including holiday pay.
What you will need to succeed:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience in a similar role
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course completed in the last 12 months
- Access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets
Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory.
The Newcross Perks
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Flexible working hours across weekdays, nights and weekends
- Access to training programmes, earned through credits as you work
- Perks at Work - Take advantage of 30,000 discounts at high street retailers
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team and clinical governance
You'll also benefit from Flexi Pay, our 'same day pay' app feature, where you can decide when you want to be paid. Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day, even on bank holidays and weekends!
Click the button to Apply
Our applicants now have access to video interviewing, so rather than having to travel to an interview, they can talk to us from the comfort of their own home.
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.