Care Assistant / Support Worker
Make a difference to someone's life today
We are looking to expand our team of Care Assistants & Support Workers in Harrogate, Ripon, Knaresborough and the surrounding areas.
What will I do?
You will provide care and assistance to our service users with personal care tasks, clinical requirements, social activities and any additional services needed.
You will encourage our service users to develop new skills, build strong relationships within the community and develop new skills.
What will I get?
- Salary of up to £12.23/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexible hours across weekdays, nights and weekends
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- Perks at Work - Take advantage of 30,000 discounts
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Flexi Pay! This new service, gives you the option to receive an advance against your completed shifts and be paid as quickly as one hour after you've finished a day's work! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Our local team
Your local branch is located at 14 Kings Street, Leeds, LS1 2HL.
What will I need?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.