Care Assistant / Support Worker
Your local branch is located at 14 Kings Street, Leeds, LS1 2HL.
Bones of hippopotamus were found by leading archaeologists to lead them to believe that they lived there around 100,000 years ago.
You can make a positive difference to someone's life
We are looking to expand our team of Care Assistants and Support Workers in Harrogate, Ripon, Knaresborough and the surrounding areas.
Flexible full and part time hours available across weekday/night and weekend shifts to suit you!
- Our new Flexi Pay pay feature allows you to submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Perks at Work allows you to take advantage of 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers!
As a Care Assistant, you will be responsible for ensuring that our service users receive excellent care and support. You will assist them with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any other services required.
As a Support Worker, you will ensure that our service users are able to live as independently as possible. You will assist them with person-centred care, daily living activities, clinical requirements and any other additional services needed.
- Salary of up to £12.23/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.