Care Assistant / Support Worker
Looking to improve and advance in your career?
Newcross Healthcare is actively seeking experienced Care Assistants and Support Workers to care for our residents in a variety of exceptional nursing, residential and specialist care homes across Pembroke, Haverfordwest and the surrounds.
As a Newcross worker you will be responsible for providing expert care and support to our users, encouraging them to have an independent and happy living in line with their care plan.
Our successful candidates will part of our Swansea branch which is located in Barquentine House on Quay West.
Our flexible app feature
With Newcross, you'll benefit from Flexi Pay, our 'same day pay' app feature, which will allow you to digitally sign your timesheets and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day (includes weekends and bank holidays).
- Salary of up to £15.21/hr including holiday pay
Agreed mileage payments for most clients
Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts at the high street retailers
You will also benefit from our wide range of free training programmes, earned through credits as you work.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Click apply and once you have submitted your application a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.
Join our fantastic team!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.