Care Assistant / Support Worker
You can make a positive difference to someone's life
Newcross Healthcare is seeking for competent Care Assistants and Support Workers to assist our service users in Pembroke, Haverfordwest and the surrounds of South Wales living as independently as possible in line with their personal care needs.
- Salary of up to £13.56/hr including holiday pay
Agreed mileage payments for most clients
Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts at the high street shops!
* Newcross Healthcare is changing lives with our new HealthForceGo® app feature, Flexi Pay. Flexi Pay allows over 7500 healthcare staff to receive an advance of up to 50% of money earned during completed shifts, if they so wish. (includes weekends and bank holidays)
The ideal applicant will be a patient and dedicated carer who upholds our caring philosophy and provides expert support to our service users, always ensuring their dignity.
Newcross Healthcare's Swansea centre opened in 2012 and recently moved to our newer, bigger premises in Barquentine House on Quay West, the centre is just a short walk from Swansea train station.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Join our fantastic team!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.