Care Assistant / Support Worker
Do you want to be a valuable new addition to our team?
Newcross Healthcare is actively seeking experiencd Care Assistants and Support Workers to deliver person-centred care and support to our service users in Port Talbot and surrounding areas.
In this role you will be providing outstanding support and care that enable our residents to live a happy, dignified and independent living.
Our successful candidates will have previous experience caring for others whilst upholding our philosophy of care.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
We offer you:
* Salary of up to £15.21/hr including holiday pay
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* Flexible full and part time hours available across weekday/night and weekends
* Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
* 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
* Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
* Interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed.
Rewarding for you!
- You'll benefit from Flexi Pay! Submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Perks at Work, get access 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers!
Our local team
Our Swansea branch is located at Barquentine House on Quay West near the Swansea city centre. We are an 11 minute walk away from the train station and easily reachable by car or bus.
Apply today and begin your application
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.