Care Assistant / Support Worker
Are you seeking a new career avenue?
With Newcross you will find:
* Stability - We offer permanent contract with guaranteed hours alongside the flexibility to choose your own hours.
* Discounts in major UK retailers - Our 'Perks at Work' scheme is available for all our healthcare staff.
* Over 200 training courses - You will always have the opportunity to progress in your role, learn new skills and develop.
* Flexi Pay - This service allows you to access up to 50% of your pay the same day as you complete a shift, even on bank holidays and weekends.
We are looking to recruit Care Assistants and Support Workers to provide first-class care and support to our residents living across Swansea, Llanelli, Neath, Ammanford and the surrounding areas in South Wales.
Our successful candidates will assist our patients with their personal care activities whilst promoting their independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the best care and support.
You will be working within our Swansea branch which is located in Barquentine House on Quay West near the Swansea city centre. We are an 11 minute walk away from the train station and easily reachable by car or bus.
You will meet these requirements:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
You will get these perks:
- Salary of up to £13.56/hr including holiday pay
Agreed mileage payments for most clients
Video conferencing technology to enable you to attend a virtual interview
Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.