Care Assistant: Weekends
We are looking to expand our team of healthcare professionals across
Newcross Healthcare is changing lives with our new HealthForceGo® app feature, Flexi Pay. Flexi Pay allows over 7500 healthcare staff to receive an advance of up to 50% of money earned during completed shifts, if they so wish. (includes weekends and bank holidays)
*Flexible work across a range of full and part time hours across weekend shifts*
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, with a manager who can comment on your clinical ability
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- You will need access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rota via our homecare app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory.
Perks at Work, available to all healthcare staff
Flexi Pay! Allows over 7500 healthcare staff to receive an advance of up to 50% of money earned during completed shifts, if they so wish. (includes weekends and bank holidays)
Salary of up to £13.57/hr including holiday pay
Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
Free Ongoing training and development
24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
What a carer does...
Our Care Assistants are responsible for providing personal care and support to our service users, helping with clinical requirements, social activities and any other additional services that will enable dignified and independent living.
The branch is located on Staplegrove Road, close to Taunton train station and is a short drive from Musgrove Hospital.
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please give us a call on 0800 252 881.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.