Do you want to develop your career?
We are looking to expand our team of Care Assistants in York and the surrounding areas.
You will be responsible for assisting and support to our service users with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any other services needed.
What will I benefit from?
- Salary of up to £12.23/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
Why join our team?
Flexible hours across weekdays, nights and weekends shifts!
- Our Flexi Pay app feature enables you to receive an advance of up to 50% of money earned during completed shifts. (includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Perks at Work allows to take advantage of 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers!
What will I need?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Your local branch is based at 14 Kings Street, Leeds, LS1 2HL.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.