Your local branch is located at 14 Kings Street, Leeds, LS1 2HL.
Moortown Gold Club hosted a Ryder Cup back in 1929.
We are looking to expand our team of Care Assistants in York and the surrounding areas.
Why Join Newcross?
Our staff have the opportunity to choose flexible full and part time hours, our Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts and our new Flexi Pay feature which gives them the choice of receiving an advance of up to 50% of the value of their shift on the same day.
As a Care Assistant, you will ensure that our service users are receiving excellent assistance and support with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any other additional services required.
- Salary of up to £12.23/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.