Professional care will change someone's life
Newcross Healthcare are looking to recruit dedicated Care Assistants to provide life-enhancing care and support to our service users in Bridgend and the surrounding areas.
As a Care Assistant, you will be responsible for assisting our service users with their personal care, clinical needs, social activities and also any additional services needed to ensure that they live their lives as independently as possible.
Compassion and empathy are some of the traits that are necessary to succeed in this demanding, but extremely rewarding profession.
We require you to have:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months previous care experience in a similar role or environment
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course completed within the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device with internet access to manage your rota on our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
Why join Newcross?
Here at Newcross, you can choose to work full or part time hours to fit around you, minimum hours are guaranteed, providing you with a flexible income and the comfort of a good work-life balance.
Additionally, we've launched a pay scheme, 'Flexi Pay', allowing our healthcare staff to access 'same day pay' via our app HealthForceGo® where you can decide when you want to be paid. Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day!
You will also be eligible for these following benefits:
- Salary of up to £13.83 per hour including holiday pay
- Free uniform and criminal record check (DBS)
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Access our exclusive training programmes to broaden your knowledge
- 24 hour support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work - access to 30,000 discounts at UK high street retailers
Your New Team
Our friendly Cardiff branch works tirelessly to provide the region with the highest quality of healthcare professionals to assist those in need of outstanding care and support.
We are located in Park Place, just a short walk from Cardiff Queen Street train station and Cardiff University.
Join us today!
We now offer video interviewing to make it easier for our applicants - rather than having to travel to an interview, they can talk to us from the comfort of their own home.
If you are unable to apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.