Become an invaluable member of our care team
Newcross Healthcare are looking to recruit experienced Care Assistants to provide the best level of care to our service users living in Cardiff and the surrounding areas.
Your New Role
As a Newcross Care Assistant, you will be responsible for providing person-centred care and support to our service users, assisting with clinical requirements, social activities and any other additional services that will enable dignified and independent living.
Our ideal candidate will be compassionate, positive and ready for the occasional challenge.
You will need to have:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months previous care experience in a similar role or environment
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course completed within the last 12 months
- Access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rota on our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
Flexible rotas where you can choose to work full or part time hours to fit around you, minimum hours are guaranteed, providing you with a flexible income and the comfort of a good work-life balance.
'Flexi Pay', which allows healthcare staff to access 'same day pay' via our app HealthForceGo® where you can decide when you want to be paid. Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day!
Additionally, take advantage of:
- Salary of up to £13.83 per hour including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24 hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work with access to 30,000 discounts in high street shops
Your Local Team
Our friendly Cardiff branch works tirelessly to provide the region with the highest quality of healthcare professionals to assist those in need of outstanding care and support.
We are located in Park Place, just a short walk from Cardiff Queen Street train station and Cardiff University.
Start your application today!
We now offer video interviewing to make it easier for our applicants - rather than having to travel to an interview, they can talk to us from the comfort of their own home.
If you are unable to apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.