Become an invaluable member of our care team
Our local Cardiff branch are situated at 8 Park Place, just a short walk from Cardiff University
Newcross Healthcare are looking to recruit experienced Care Assistants to join us in delivering outstanding care and support to our service users within Cardiff and the surroundings.
As a Care Assistant, your daily tasks may include; dressing, washing, toileting and enabling service users to live their daily lives as they choose.
You will be playing an important role in enabling our service users to live fulfilling lives, engaging in their favourite activities and interacting with their families, visitors and other residents.
- Salary of up to £13.83 per hour including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Perks at Work - Access to around 30,000 discounts at high street stores
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24 hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Flexible hours - choose full or part time hours to suit your commitments
- Interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed
Newcross will help in your career progression, offering over 200 training programmes to ensure that you always have the opportunity to evolve in your role, learn new skills and progress even further.
Furthermore, we've launched our exciting new flexible pay scheme, 'Flexi Pay', which enables our healthcare staff to access 'same day pay' via our innovative app HealthForceGo®
Our Main Requirements
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months previous care experience in a similar role
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or you are willing to pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross course)
- Access to a smart phone or device, with internet access to manage your timesheets and rotas on our HealthForceGo app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Apply now to find out more!
If you are unable to apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.