You can make a positive difference to someone's life
Newcross Healthcare is looking for experienced Care Assistants to provide care to our service users in Newport and the surrounding local areas.
As a Care Assistant, you will be responsible for providing support person-centred care to our service users, helping with any clinical requirements, social activities and any other additional services to enable dignified and independent living.
With Newcross, you can choose to work full or part time hours to fit around you, minimum hours are guaranteed, providing you with a flexible income and the comfort of an excellent work-life balance.
- Salary of up to £13.83 per hour including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Perks at work scheme with access to over 30,000 high street discounts
- Access our exclusive training programmes, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
Additionally, we've launched a unique pay scheme, 'Flexi Pay', which allows healthcare staff to access 'same day pay' via our app HealthForceGo® where you can decide when you want to be paid. Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day!
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months previous care experience in a similar role or environment
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Your Local Branch
Our friendly Cardiff team works tirelessly to provide the region with the highest quality of healthcare professionals to assist those in need of outstanding care and support.
We are located in Park Place, just a short walk from Cardiff Queen Street train station and Cardiff University.
Are you interested? Apply today!
We now offer video interviewing to make it easier for our applicants - rather than having to travel to an interview, they can talk to us from the comfort of their own home.
If you are unable to apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.