Based at Park Place, the centre is just a short walk from the nearby Cardiff University and Cardiff Queen Street train station.
We are looking for you!
We are seeking Care Assistants to provide care to our service users in Newport and the surrounding areas.
You will provide assistance and support with personal care, clinical requirements, social activities and any additional services needed that will enable our service users to live as independently as possible.
Working with us will enable you to benefit from flexible full time or part time hours across weekdays, nights and weekends, a Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts and comprehensive training programs.
What do you need?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Our Flexi Pay feature on the HealthForceGo® app allows you to submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary of up to £13.56/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.