Do you want to take your career a step further?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking Care Assistants to provide care to our service users in Pontypool and the surrounding areas of Torfaen.
What will I need?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
You will provide care and support to our service users in line with their personal care plans ensuring their health and well-being at all times. Assistance will be required with personal care, clinical requirements, social activities and any additional services required.
- Salary of up to £13.56/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexible full and part time hours across weekdays, nights and weekends
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts
- Flexi Pay - Submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Based at Park Place, the centre is just a short walk from the nearby Cardiff University and Cardiff Queen Street train station.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.