Newcross Healthcare has a great opportunity for you!
Newcross Healthcare are searching for experienced Care Assistants to help us deliver outstanding care and support to our service users in Pontypool and the surrounding locations.
Your Local Branch
Our Cardiff team are based at 8 Park Place, situated close to Cardiff Queen Street train station and also Cardiff University.
The Care Role
As a Care Assistant, your daily tasks could include; dressing, washing, toileting and enabling our service users to live their daily lives as they choose.
You will be playing an important role in enabling our service users to live fulfilling lives, engaging in their favourite activities and interacting with their families, visitors and other residents.
What you will need to succeed:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months previous care experience in a similar care role
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course completed within the last 12 months (or you are willing to complete one with Newcross)
- Have access to a smart phone or device, with internet access to manage your rotas, payslips and timesheets on our mobile app, HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- Salary of up to £13.83 per hour including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Perks at Work scheme with access to amazing discounts from 80 UK retailers
- Flexible working hours - choose your hours to fit in with your commitments
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Interview via video call - you can talk to us from the comfort of your own
Newcross will help in your career progression, offering over 200 training programmes to ensure that you always have the opportunity to evolve in your role, learn new skills and progress even further.
Furthermore, we've launched our exciting new flexible pay scheme, 'Flexi Pay', which enables our healthcare staff to access 'same day pay' via our innovative app HealthForceGo.
Apply now to find out more!
If you are unable to apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.