Make a change in someone's life!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Care Assistants to care and support our service users living in Isle of Wight and the surrounding areas.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Newcross Healthcare is based in Quay Street in Newport on the Isle of Wight.
- Salary of up to £12.36/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
- Flexible hours within a variety of weekday, night and weekend shifts!
- Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts available in various retailers
- Flexi Pay feature allowing you to withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
You will be responsible for providing excellent care and support to elderly, recovering, or disabled service users with a range of important tasks. These will include personal care tasks, clinical requirements, daily living activities and any additional services needed.
You will work within a care home as part of this role.
Apply now and a member of our team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.