Newcross Healthcare has a great opportunity for you!
Newcross Healthcare are currently looking to recruit professional Care Assistants to join our team in providing excellent care and support to our service users living within Wokingham, Henley-on-Thames, Reading and the surrounding local areas.
Your Main Duties
As a Newcross Care Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Providing everyday care to clients
- Managing clients' care logs and medical requirements
- Focusing on personal hygiene, mental stimulation and general well-being
- Encouraging integration and participation within the local community
In order to be successful in this role, you will be a naturally compassionate person with a strong sense of empathy for our service users in your care.
Our Main Requirements:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK
- Certification confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course completed within the last 12 months (or you are willing to pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross Healthcare course)
- You will require access to a smart phone or device to manage your rotas and timesheets on our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
- Salary of up to £12.93 per hour including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Multiple training programmes earned through credits as you work
- 24 hour support through our central team and clinical governance
- Perks at Work scheme with access to amazing discounts from 80 UK retailers
- Recommend a Friend scheme where you can earn £500 for a successful referral
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Flexi Pay - our same day pay feature where you can receive an advance of up to 50% of the value of worked shifts!
Our Local Team
Our Reading branch are located in London Street, near to the town centre. We are also just a short distance from Reading train station and the Royal Berkshire Hospital.
Join our fantastic team!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way