Our local Andover branch is based at Basepoint Business Centre, a short distance from the city centre and Andover train station.
You can change someone's life today!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Care Assistants to work in Amesbury and the surrounding areas.
You will be responsible for providing care to our service users with a variety of different life-enhancing tasks. These will change but will primarily include personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services required.
- Salary of up to £14.12/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
- Flexible hours to suit you!
- Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts in various retailers
- Wide variety of free training programs earned through credits as you work.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Apply today and a friendly member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.