Our local Andover branch is based at Basepoint Business Centre, a short distance from the city centre and Andover train station.
Make a change today
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Care Assistants to care for our service users living in Amesbury and the surrounding areas.
As a Care Assistant, you will ensure that service users receive care and support completing a variety of daily living activities. Tasks that you will assist with include personal care, clinical requirements, social activities and any additional services needed.
This exclusive app feature allows healthcare staff to access up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Why work with Newcross?
- Flexible full time and part time hours covering a variety of weekday, night and weekend shifts
- Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts available in different retailers nationwide
- Wide variety of free training programs earned through credits as you work.
- Salary of up to £14.12/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
Submit your application today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.