We firmly believe in the power of the case management system to ensure the highest standards of care are delivered to people in need, focusing on advocacy and enablement. We work alongside case managers and personal injury solicitors to provide individual care packages for people with a range of injuries or ongoing healthcare issues. Many of the case managers we work with trust us to service all, or the majority, of their clients with the most challenging or life-threatening health conditions.
Our care focuses on empowering the individual to live life their way. We pay particular attention to their personal preferences and invest in building lasting relationships with families and friends to ensure that they trust in our service.
How we work with case managers
Our teams of complex care specialists provide case management support to organise and implement the seamless delivery of care to sick and vulnerable people across the UK. Click here to learn more about the specialist services that we can offer.
We work with case managers to establish the individual needs of their clients. We can also support case managers by providing estimated care package costs to support the litigation process. In these instances, our expert team draws on their vast experience to deliver accurate quotations for case managers to present to solicitors.
Following this, we will assess the clinical needs of the client. A Newcross nurse will carry out an assessment within the client's home. At this stage, a care plan will be written, taking into account the needs and preferences of the individual. We will advise and organise specialist equipment or room adaptations and assemble a team of care staff that have the required skill sets and personality traits to provide the best experience for the service user.
What case managers can expect from Newcross
Our team co-operates closely with case managers to ensure they get exactly what they need when organising bespoke specialist clinical or complex care.
As a care case manager, you can expect:
- Round-the-clock support, whenever you need us – We operate a 24-hour service, with a dedicated out-of-hours team, so you can chat to us anytime
- Fast mobilisation of care staff to a package - With a workforce of over 9,000 talented healthcare professionals, we are able to assemble a specialist team and train them to suit the specialist needs of each package of care
- Flexibility to accommodate your needs- We understand that an individual’s care needs change over time. We are very flexible in our approach and can adapt to an increase or decrease in the level of care required
- Nurse-led clinical expertise - Our healthcare staff are trained to the highest standards and led by experienced nurses. This means that case managers can trust us to make the right decisions and always work to achieve the best possible outcome
- We believe in the continuity of care– We’ll ensure that, where possible, staff are continuously assigned to a package of care. This means that they can forge positive, meaningful relationships with the people they care for
- Simple financial administration - From initial costings to ongoing fees, we are fully transparent about our costs
- Services that are locally-based and managed – Our specialist staff are local experts with useful contacts to assist with housing, further medical assistance, or any additional support required
- A fully registered and regulated service - We are registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC) in England, with a Registered Manager in each branch. To review our CQC ratings, click here
- We welcome feedback at every opportunity - Our healthcare and branch teams will actively encourage feedback at all times so we can tailor our service and continue exceeding your expectations.
“I use Newcross for my particularly complex cases of care because the staff are highly skilled, well trained and able to manage these conditions really well. I don’t have to get involved with the clinical side of things - this is all taken care of for me.
“Newcross’ person-centred approach to care means that my clients trust the healthcare staff. One particular client of mine has received domiciliary care from another provider for over twenty years. Care from Newcross offers him more freedom to get out into the community, and now he even wants to go on holiday. He trusts the carers and now feels comfortable expanding his horizons.”
Suzi Rodd, Breakthrough Case Management
If you’d like to discuss how we can help you, please get in touch with us below.