As one of the UK’s leading home care providers, we work in harmony with clinical commissioning groups (CCGs), continuing healthcare (CHC) teams and local authorities to arrange and deliver packages of person-centred care across England.
With over 23 years of extensive clinical experience, our nurse-led teams are able to provide the highest standards of care to individuals with a range of complex health and social care needs. We are fully regulated by the CQC in England with a Registered Manager in each local branch.
Our expert team has a comprehensive understanding of the NHS framework for continuing healthcare and NHS funded care.
Speak to one of our specialists today to find out more about how we help.
What local authorities, CCGs and CHC teams can expect from Newcross
Our highly cooperative and friendly team work closely with all parties involved in a package of care. This ensures that our service users get the care they need to safely manage their condition and make the most of every day.
Working with us, you can expect:
- A full range of care coverage - Every care package is completely bespoke. We offer a range of care coverage and are flexible in our approach, adapting care packages to suit the needs, and funding, of the individual. This includes respite care, end of life care, dementia care, elderly care and overnight care
- A fully registered and regulated service - We are registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC) in England, with a Registered Manager in each branch. To review our CQC ratings, click here
- Round-the-clock support, whenever we’re needed – We operate a 24-hour service, with a dedicated out-of-hours team, so you, the service user or their family can contact us at any time
- We will rapidly assemble a dedicated team of healthcare professionals - With a workforce of over 9,000 talented healthcare professionals, we have staff ready and trained to suit the requirements of any care package
- Flexibility to reflect any chances in the individual’s needs - We understand that an individual’s care needs change over time. We are very flexible in our approach and can adapt to an increase or decrease in the level of care required and ensure that our staff are trained to suit any additional requirements
- Nurse-led clinical expertise - Our healthcare staff are trained to the highest standards and led by experienced nurses. In addition, our Clinical Governance team of nurse advisers provides 24/7 support to our staff in the field. You can trust us to make the right decisions and strive for the best outcome at all times
- We work hard to ensure the continuity of care – We’ll ensure that, where possible, staff are continuously assigned to a package of care. This means that they can forge positive, meaningful relationships with the people they care for
- Clear pricing - From initial costings to ongoing fees, we are fully transparent about our costs
- Services that are locally-based and managed – Our specialist staff are local experts with useful contacts to assist with housing, further medical assistance, or any additional support required
- We welcome feedback at every opportunity - Our healthcare and branch teams will actively encourage feedback at all times. This enables us to tailor our service and continue exceeding all expectations.
If you’d like to discuss how we can help you, please get in touch with us below.