Central Recruitment Shift Leader
Our Central Recruitment Contact Centre, based in the heart of Bristol City centre, is easily accessible by all methods of public transport and a stones throw from the Harbourside. Our passionate and diverse team are loyal to our brand, bursting with enthusiasm for the service we deliver. Our modern offices benefit from incredible panoramic views across the city and boasts a large social space with a game station.
Job title: Central Recruitment Shift Leader
Reporting to: Central Recruitment Manager
Location: Central Bristol, BS1 4XE
Hours of work: Shift rotation of 37.5 hours per week (including some weekends) consisting of day time, weekend and evening shifts.
- Competitive hourly rates between £10.43 and £12.98
- Excellent bonus potential of up to £3,000
- Regular incentives
- Development opportunities
- Pension scheme
- 28 days inclusive of bank holiday which rises to 33 day after one year of service!
- With our 'Perks at Work' scheme you can access 30,000 discounts at over 80 high street stores.
To effectively lead, support and grow a team of Healthcare Recruiters whose role it is to provide a professional, high quality service recruiting healthcare staff to meet the needs of our growing network of over 60 branches. The team have quarterly targets which must be achieved to enable to our business to grow, part of the Shift Leader role is to regularly review performance against target and take an active role in ensuring targets are met.
We'd love to hear from you if you:
- Have experience of leading a team within a customer service, call centre or recruitment environment
- Are a self starter with high levels of energy and a professional approach
- Have the ability to multitask and manage shifting priorities in a fast paced environment
- Have experience of and are motivated by working to targets
- Are confident with great communication and customer service skills
Newcross Healthcare - founded over 20 years ago by the current owners with the goal of making a positive difference to the lives who require care, we are now one of the UK's leading providers of temporary staffing solutions to the healthcare and homecare sector. Our goal remains to foster the highest standards of trust and love in our profession to make a positive difference to the lives of those who require care.