Located close to the England/Wales border, Newcross Healthcare’s Chester branch is ideally placed to provide qualified healthcare professionals to the Cheshire region.
The branch is based at Meridian House, a short walk from Chester train station and the cathedral.
If you're an experienced care assistant or registered nurse, we could have a job for you. Newcross Healthcare offers the flexibility to work when you want, with the security of a permanent job.
You can read our Complex Care branch inspection ratings here.
5 Facts about Chester
- Chester was founded by the Roman 2nd Legion in 79AD and used as a fortress to support Roman forces advancing northwards.
- Chester was one of the last Saxon cities to fall to William the Conqueror during the Norman Conquest.
- Chester has 29 registered care homes within 5 miles of the city centre.
- The Newcross Chester branch also covers areas including Wrexham, Holywell and Crewe
- Chester Zoo was named as the seventh best zoo in the world in 2015. It has a million visitors per year.