Your Team Leader is:
Your Complex Care Manager is:
Located in the South-East of England, Newcross Healthcare’s Chichester (or Chi if you’re a local) branch is able to provide the West Sussex region with qualified nurses, care workers and care assistants.
The branch is based on South Street near Chichester Cathedral and not far from Chichester train station.
If you're an experienced care assistant or registered nurse, we could have a job for you. Newcross Healthcare offers the flexibility to work when you choose, with the security of a permanent job.
You can read our Complex Care branch inspection ratings here.
Five Facts about Chichester
- Chichester has the longest life expectancy in West Sussex at 84.4
- There are over 50 registered care homes within 5 miles of the city centre
- Local hospitals are managed by the West Sussex Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- On average there are over 12,000 emergency hospital admissions every year
- Chichester stands atop the Romano-British city of Noviomagus Reginorum