Clinical Governance Administrator
This role would be perfect for those looking for a flexible part-time career to fit around family commitments or those looking to expand their experience in a challenging role! At Newcross we believe in Personal development and will provide all the basics and educational programmes for you to grow into your full potential!
Job title: Clinical Governance Administrator (Scotland)
Reporting to: Clinical Governance Manager (Scotland)
Location: Based in Kirkcaldy
Hours of work: Part time 25 hours (5 Hours a day) between Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm.
Salary: £16,500 - 17,500 p.a. pro-rata (depending on experience) plus bonus potential of 10% of annual salary
As a Clinical Governance Administrator, you will provide effective and timely administration and support for the Clinical Governance Team whilst also liaising with the Clinical Governance team in Bristol, ensuring that all work is carried out to the highest standard and is in line with our established Mission and Values.
Previous healthcare experience is not essential but advantageous and full systems training will be provided.
- Provide administrative support as required to the Clinical Governance team
- Manage reports and document control
- Update systems, produce and communicate reports as required
- Support the staff assessment process
- Responsible for maintaining log of registration with relevant regulatory bodies
- Collating SSSC referrals to Disclosure Scotland/ASP and NMC to produce reports
- Support the creation of, with input from the Clinical Governance and marketing teams, regular quality assurance surveys and collate data for reporting
- Supporting the team with the management of our bespoke complaints system
- Providing effective information to support internal communication across the company
- Competitive salary of up to £17,500 Pro rata
- Excellent 10% bonus potential
- Flexible work hours
- Personal development programmes
- Pension Scheme
- With our Perks at Work scheme you can access 30,000 discounts at over 80 high street stores.
- 28 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays - rising with length of service
You'll be great in this role if you...
- Have a positive focused attitude and self-starter
- Can continuously build exceptional relationships with our staff
- Have strong attention to detail
- A multi-tasker who is motivated by success and produces high quality results while working in fast-paced environment
- Have a good standard of education and understanding of Microsoft Office
Newcross Healthcare - founded over 20 years ago by the current owners with the goal of making a positive difference to the lives who require care, we are now one of the UK's leading providers of temporary staffing solutions to the healthcare and homecare sector. Our goal remains to foster the highest standards of love and trust in our profession to make a positive difference to the lives of those who require care.