Clinical Governance Nurse Advisor
Job title: Clinical Governance Nurse Advisor
Location: Central Bristol, BS1 4XE
Hours of work: Shifts between the hours of 8am and 8pm, Monday to Sunday, part time and full-time roles available, various shift patterns also considered.
Salary: Up to £35,000 per annum, pro rata for part-time, up to 10% annual bonus
As part of our ongoing commitment to clinical excellence we are expanding our team of Clinical Governance Nurse Advisors who are part of the Clinical Governance team which includes lead nurses and quality driven managers. We are looking for an organised and methodical nurse who takes pride in delivering positive changes. The role involves providing advice, support and actively engaging with our branches, out of hours central support team and employees on clinical issues relating to the operation of the business and healthcare work. You will use your knowledge and experience to provide critical thinking and professional judgment, to support clinical complaint management, safeguarding referrals, reflective discussions and clinical competencies to name a few.
Will need to hold a Level 1 General Nursing Qualification - RN1 or RNA (dual registration such as General/ Mental Health/ children's or learning disability Nurse would be beneficial)
- Have a minimum of 5 years post registration experience in a variety of nursing sectors
- Have a good understanding of healthcare industry regulations and clinical best practice
- Ability to assess nursing capability
- Ability to organise and prioritise work and remain calm when under pressure
- Sympathetic, respectful and caring approach to others
- Understanding of Clinical Governance and audit practices.
- Excellent bonus potential
- Pension Scheme
- 'Perks at Work', giving you access to 1000's of discounts at high street stores
- Personal development programmes supporting you to grow into your full potential
Newcross Healthcare - founded over 20 years ago by the current owners with the goal of making a positive difference to the lives who require care, we are now one of the UK's leading providers of temporary staffing solutions to the healthcare and homecare sector. Our goal remains to foster the highest standards of love and trust in our profession to make a positive difference to the lives of those who require care.