Clinical Governance Team Leader
As our ongoing commitment to clinical excellence, we are expanding our highly respected Clinical Governance team. We now have an exciting opportunity for our newly created role of Clinical Governance Team Leader.
Newcross Healthcare's journey began over 20 years ago, since then we have grown to over 60 branches, innovated and developed our own tech and evolved with the times whilst never compromising on quality. Now, we are one of the UK's most successful healthcare staffing providers!
Clinical Governance Team Leader - Central Bristol
Basic salary up to £40,000
- Excellent bonus potential
- Personal development programmes supporting you to grow into your full potential
- Pension Scheme
- 'Perks at Work', giving you access to 1000's of discounts at high street stores
- 28 days Holiday entitlement, increases by 5 days after one year!
The successful individual should be RN band 6 with excellent clinical, communication and leadership skills with proven experience to drive a team forward.
You will also:
- Have experience in a variety of clinical settings
- Have a good understanding of healthcare industry regulations, clinical best practice, and actively communicating/promoting good practice
- Be able to building trusting relationships throughout the business
- Are able to resolve problems quickly and professionally
- Have the ability to organise and prioritise work and remain calm when under pressure
- Have good understanding of Clinical Governance and audit practices.
The purpose of our CG Team is to support our Central Services call centre by providing advice to our Business Centre nationwide. To successfully support the Head of Clinical Governance by delivering leadership to the CG Nurse Advisor team. You will need deliver exceptional clinical services and set an example for the business.
Your role will also include:
- Providing clinical leadership and appropriate decision making in supporting the business.
- Ensuring clinical standards are maintained and be aware of the need to implement change.
- Taking ownership of allocated complaints or NMC referrals etc.
- Participating in development projects
- Organising daily work activities in the team
- Supervisory and monitoring of quality of service
- Inducting and training of new or current staff