Located in the town of Colchester, Newcross Healthcare’s Colchester branch provides the Essex region with qualified healthcare professionals.
Our new office now based in Marks Tey, within easy reach of the main Liverpool Street Railway Station. We're easily accessible by bus and only 5 minutes from the A12.
If you're an experienced care assistant or registered nurse, we could have a job for you. Newcross Healthcare offers the flexibility to work when you choose, with the security of a permanent job.
Five Facts about Colchester
- The population of Colchester is over 120,000.
- 17% of the city’s population is aged over 65.
- There are 85 registered care homes within 5 miles of the centre of Colchester.
- Roman Colchester was destroyed by the warrior queen Boudicca.
- Colchester applied to become a city in 2012 but was unsuccessful.