Your Business Centre Manager is:
Newcross Healthcare’s first branch in North Wales is based in Colwyn Bay and located on Station Road, opposite the town’s train station.
Opening in 2016, the branch has gone on to provide Colwyn Bay and the wider region with qualified healthcare professionals.
Thanks its location on the coast, Colwyn Bay has grown to become the second largest business and community centre in North Wales making it the perfect location for Newcross Healthcare to open a branch.
If you're an experienced care assistant or registered nurse, we could have a job for you. Newcross Healthcare offers the flexibility to work when you choose, with the security of a permanent job.
Five Facts about Colwyn Bay
- The town and surrounding area has a population of over 31,000.
- There are 50 registered care homes within 5 miles of the town centre.
- It is the 16th largest urban area in Wales.
- Colwyn Bay has received a gold award 8 times in the Wales in Bloom competition.
- Actor Timothy Dalton, most famous for his role as 007 was born in Colwyn Bay.