Complex Care Associate
Newcross Healthcare's journey began over 20 years ago, since then we have grown to over 60 branches, innovated and evolved with the times whilst never compromising on quality, now, we are one of the UK's most successful healthcare providers, leading the way within our sector.
Now it's your chance to come and join us on our journey. If you are motivated by providing the highest standards of care and have a natural ability to build strong, trusting relationships then we'd love to hear from you.
Job title: Complex Care Associate
Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm
Salary: £25,000 PA
Benefits: Hybrid company car - low emissions/tax implications
Excellent bonus potential of up to £3,000 PA
'Perks at Work', giving you access to 1000's of discounts at high street stores
Personal development programmes supporting you to grow into your full potential
The focus of this role is to manage the day to day running of a case-load of complex care packages.
- Ongoing leadership/motivation of healthcare professionals with ranging skills around adult/paediatric care
- Assisting with the assessment of new referrals
- Supporting, supervising and appraising healthcare staff within packages
- Regularly reviewing care plans within case-load and flagging any changes needed
- Ensuring high quality care is seamlessly provided to within case-load
- Supporting the Complex Care Manager and Lead nurse in providing a safe and effective service which meets all regulatory and internal quality requirements.
- Promoting the Newcross brand to all prospective clients and healthcare professionals.
- Assisting with the recruitment, induction and allocation of healthcare staff.
- NVQ 3 in health and social care or experience of supervising and managing healthcare staff
- At least 1 years' experience working in the community as a senior carer
- Competence in managing care rotas
- Top notch communication skills and a naturally engaging personality.
- Organised and able to adjust to changing priorities
- Strong IT skills including a working knowledge of Microsoft office applications.
Full driving license is essential