Complex Care Co-ordinator
Job title: Complex Care Co-ordinator
Location: Exeter, EX1 1NS
Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm
As a Complex Care Coordinator, the goal is to successfully place and book our Healthcare staff into our client's places of work. You can expect a diverse and challenging role, where you will be proactive in promoting our services and driving the business forward.
Previous healthcare experience is not essential and full systems training will be provided.
- Competitive salary of up to £18,000 PA
- Excellent bonus potential of up to £4,000 PA
- Structured work hours
- Personal development programmes supporting you to grow into your full potential
- Pension Scheme
- With our Perks at Work scheme you can access 30,000 discounts at over 80 high street stores.
You'll be great in this role if you...
- Have a positive focused attitude to enable targets to be met and exceeded
- Take pride in promoting our services to new and existing clients over the phone and face to face
- A multi-tasker who is motivated by success and providing the highest levels of service to our clients
- Be able to build and maintain strong relationships with clients in a fast paced environment
Newcross Healthcare - founded over 20 years ago by the current owners with the goal of making a positive difference to the lives who require care, we are now one of the UK's leading providers of temporary staffing solutions to the healthcare and homecare sector. Our goal remains to foster the highest standards of love and trust in our profession to make a positive difference to the lives of those who require care.