Complex Care Co-ordinator
Newcross Healthcare's journey began over 20 years ago, since then we have grown to over 60 branches, innovated and evolved with the times whilst never compromising on quality, now, we are one of the UK's most successful healthcare providers, leading the way within our sector.
Now it's your chance to come and join us on our journey. If you are motivated by providing the highest standards of care and have a natural ability to build strong, trusting relationships then we'd love to hear from you.
Job title: Complex Care Coordinator
Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm
Salary: £17,500 to £18,000 PA
Benefits: Excellent bonus potential of up to £3,500 PA
'Perks at Work', giving you access to 1000's of discounts at high street stores
Personal development programmes supporting you to grow into your full potential
The focus of the role is to provide a professional and responsive service to complex care clients and healthcare employees by effectively co-ordinating and matching work to skilled and trained staff.
- You will be the first point of contact for clients, receiving and accurately recording clients requirements.
- Professionally responding to all incoming enquiries and pro-actively building strong relationships with current and prospective clients.
- Working closely with internal teams to ensure a smooth and effective service at all times
- Assisting in the recruitment of new healthcare staff, working as part of the team to share information, process recruitment paperwork, meet and greet potential new employees and promote the benefits of working with Newcross.
You'll be great in this role if you...
- Have experience within an administrative/ Coordinating role, ideally within the healthcare sector
- Strong organisational skills and a friendly and confident telephone manner
- Have a positive, focused attitude to enable targets to be met and exceeded
- Are a multi-tasker who is motivated by success and providing the highest levels of service to our clients
- Are able to build and maintain strong relationships with clients in a fast-paced environment