Complex Care Field Team Leader
Job title: Complex Care Field Team Leader
Location: Hereford, HR4 9AR
Hours of work: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5.30pm
As a Complex Care Field Team Leader, the goal is to ensure the highest quality of care is given to our clients and service users by actively promoting the Newcross brand. You will undertake assessment of new referrals, completing care plans and carrying out spot checks.
Previous healthcare experience is essential and full systems training will be provided.
- Competitive salary of up to £20,000 PA
- Excellent bonus potential of up to £6,000 PA
- Structured work hours
- Personal development programmes supporting you to grow into your full potential
- Pension Scheme
- 28 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays - rising with length of service
You'll be great in this role if you...
- Have a qualification in NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social or equivalent
- Are able to drive with access to your own transport
- Knowledge of CQC standards
- A multi-tasker who is motivated by success and providing the highest levels of service to our clients
- Have a positive focused attitude to achieve personal and branch targets
- Be able to promote our services, build and maintain strong relationships with clients in a fast paced environment
Newcross Healthcare - founded over 20 years ago by the current owners with the goal of making a positive difference to the lives who require care, we are now one of the UK's leading providers of temporary staffing solutions to the healthcare and homecare sector. Our goal remains to foster the highest standards of love and trust in our profession to make a positive difference to the lives of those who require care.