Children Complex Care Homecarers
You can make a difference to a child's life!
We are looking to expand our team of experienced Children Complex Care Homecarers to care for children living with additional healthcare needs in Hereford, Monmouth, Ross-on-Wye and the surrounding areas.
What will I do?
As a complex care homecarer, you will ensure that children with complex care needs and learning difficulties receive support and assistance with key tasks. These will vary but will include assisting with personal care, PEG, medication support, communication aids, epilepsy, tracheostomy, social activities and any other additional services required to allow our service users to live as independently as possible.
This exclusive app feature allows our healthcare staff to withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day by simply submitting your timesheets by 5pm. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
What will I benefit from?
- Salary of up to £16.79/hr including holiday pay
Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Perks at Work with 30,000 discounts available
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Organised rotas
- A minimum hours guarantee
- Free specialised training programs
What do I need?
The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Located in the historic city of Hereford, Newcross Healthcare's Hereford branch is based in Kimble House on Broad Street in the city centre and provides the West of England and Herefordshire with qualified healthcare professionals.