Children Complex Care Homecarers
A true passion for delivering person-centred care
Our friendly branch are based at Kemble House on Broad Street, close to Hereford Cathedral
We are currently searching for compassionate Children Complex Care Homecarers to join us in delivering expert care to children living with additional healthcare needs in their own homes around Hereford, Monmouth, Ross-on-Wye and the surrounding locations.
Through your promotion of independence, you will encourage and support clients in their day-to-day lives, enabling them to live more fulfilling lives.
This could include a range of tasks and activities such as personal care, domestic tasks and general activities that allow that individual to live their life in the way they choose.
You will need to have:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course within the last 12 months - or you are willing to complete one with Newcross Healthcare
- Access to a smartphone or device, with internet access to manage your rotas and payslips via our HealthForceGo app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a Care role you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
The Newcross Perks
- Salary of up to £16.79/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Permanent flexible contract, guaranteeing you a minimum of 20 hours of work every week
- Rotas organised up to 4 weeks in advance
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work scheme with access to various discounts at high street stores
- Free ongoing training and development through credits earned as you work
You will also be able to access our HealthForceGo app, where you can manage your timesheets and payslips, and choose when you want to be paid through our new feature Flexi Pay.
Apply now to find out more!
We now offer video interviewing to make your life easier! Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
If you cannot apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way