Children Complex Care Homecarers
You can make a difference!
We are looking to expand our team of professional Children Complex Care Homecarers to care for children living with additional healthcare needs in Leominster and the surrounding areas.
As a complex care homecarer, you will care and support children with complex care needs and learning difficulties. You will provide assistance with personal care tasks, daily living activities, PEG, medication support, tracheostomy, communication aids, epilepsy, social activities and any additional services needed.
This unique 'same day pay' service enables our staff to access up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Why choose us?
- Set organised rotas to suit your existing commitments
- Minimum hours guarantee
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
- Salary of up to £16.79/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts available
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
Your local team
Located in the historic city of Hereford, Newcross Healthcare's Hereford branch is based in Kimble House on Broad Street in the city centre and provides the West of England and Herefordshire with qualified healthcare professionals.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!