Children Complex Care Homecarers
Newcross Healthcare is looking for you!
Newcross Healthcare are seeking experiencedl Children Complex Care Homecarers to join us in providing outstanding care for children living with additional healthcare needs within Leominster and the surrounding locations.
Your local friendly team are based in Kemble House, Broad Street - just a short distance from Hereford Cathedral.
Your New Role
As a Newcross Homecarer, your responsibilities will include; person centred care, helping with social activities, aiding with clinical needs and assisting with any other additional services that will enable the service user to live their lives as independently as possible.
Compassion and empathy are some of the traits that are required to succeed in this demanding, but extremely rewarding profession.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course within the last 12 months - or you are willing to complete one with Newcross Healthcare
- Access to a smartphone or device with internet access to manage your rotas and payslips on our mobile app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
- Salary of up to £16.79/hr including holiday pay
- Permanent flexible contract, guaranteeing a minimum of 20 hours of work every week
- Rotas organised up to 4 weeks in advance
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed
- Perks at Work - Access to around 30,000 discounts at high street stores
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
Working with Newcross will give you access to a range of free training programmes earned through credits as you work.
You will also be able to access our app HealthForceGo, where you can choose when you want to be paid through our new feature Flexi Pay.
Apply and tell us why you'd be perfect for the role!
If you cannot apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way