Complex Care Homecarers
Are you planning the next step in your career?
Newcross Healthcare are looking for experienced Complex Care Homecarers who will be able to provide outstanding personal care to our service users living in Hereford, Monmouth, Ross-on-Wye and the surrounding local areas.
Become a Newcross Carer:
Working as a Complex Care Homecarer, you will have the opportunity of delivering expert support to our service users, helping them to have a dignified and happy living.
We will expect you to have experience working in a caring environment and the ability of promoting the quality of life of every patient you care for.
What you'll gain?
- Salary of up to £16.79/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts on the high street
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Scheduled rotas up to 4 weeks in advance
- Minimum hours guarantee of 20 hours per week
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay is our amazing "same day pay" feature that will allows you to decide when you want to get paid. Simply digitally sign, verify your timesheets and receive up to 50% of the value of your shift that same day!
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Where will you be based?
Your branch will be located in the historic city of Hereford, Newcross Healthcare's Hereford branch is based in Kimble House on Broad Street in the city centre.
Begin your journey with us today!
How can you join us?
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call
With our video calling technology, you won't have to travel to an interview instead you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.