Male Complex Care Homecarers
Are you looking to make a difference in someone's life?
We are looking to expand our team of professional Male Complex Care Homecarers to care for children living Hereford, Monmouth, Ross-on-Wye and the surrounding areas.
As a male complex care homecarer, you will provide care and support to children with learning difficulties and complex care needs. You will assist them with personal care tasks, clinical requirements, epilepsy, PEG, medication support, communication aids, social activities and any additional services required.
Enjoy having access to up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day by simply submitting your timesheets before 5pm! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary of up to £16.79/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts available
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
What makes Newcross different?
- Scheduled rotas up to 4 weeks in advance
- Minimum hours guarantee of 20 hours per week
- Free specialised training available through credits earned as you work
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Located in the historic city of Hereford, Newcross Healthcare's Hereford branch is based in Kimble House on Broad Street in the city centre and provides the West of England and Herefordshire with qualified healthcare professionals.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.