Male Complex Care Homecarers
Newcross Healthcare has a great opportunity for you!
Newcross Healthcare are searching for experienced Male Complex Care Homecarers to join our team, delivering expert care to children living Hereford, Monmouth, Ross-on-Wye and the local surrounding areas.
Your Local Team
Our team works tirelessly to provide the region with the highest quality of healthcare professionals to assist those in need of outstanding care and support.
We are located at Kemble House in Broad Street, in Hereford city centre.
What to expect in the role
As a Newcross Homecarer, you will be involved in ensuring each service user receives the highest quality of person-centred care.
You must be confident in your ability to provide life-enhancing care that protects the dignity of the client and is in line with their personalised care plan.
What you will need to succeed:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course within the last 12 months - or you are willing to complete one with Newcross Healthcare
- Access to a smartphone or device with internet access to manage your rotas and payslips on our HealthForceGo app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
- Salary of up to £16.79/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Flexi Pay - same day pay feature via our HealthForceGo app
- Guaranteed a minimum of 20 hours every week
- Interview via video call - a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed
- Rotas organised up to 4 weeks in advance
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work scheme with access to various discounts at high street stores
Newcross will help in your career progression, offering over 200 training programmes ensuring that you always have the opportunity to develop in your role, learn new skills and progress even further in your healthcare career.
Apply now to find out more!
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.