Children Complex Care Homecarers
Are you looking to make a difference in children's lives?
We are seeking Children Complex Care Homecarers to care for children with additional healthcare needs in Gloucester, Cheltenham, Cirencester, Stroud and the surrounding areas.
You will need to work night shifts for this postion.
What will I do?
As a Children Complex Care Homecarer, you will be responsible for ensuring that children with additional healthcare needs receive consistent high quality care and support in line with their personal care plans. Your assistance will be required with daily living activities, personal care tasks, clinical needs, feeding and peg care, medication support and any additional services needed.
You will need to have previous experience of providing paediatric care including PEG for this position.
This exclusive app feature allows healthcare staff to have access to up to 50% of the value of their shifts on the same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Set organised rotas up to 4 weeks in advance
- Minimum hours guarantee as part of our permanent contracts
- Free specialist training programs earned through credits as you work
What will I benefit from?
- Salary of up to £15.96/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Permanent flexible contracts
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Our Gloucester team
You can find your local team at Eastgate House in Gloucester City Centre. We provide first class care to service users across the Gloucestershire County, including Cheltenham, Stroud, Cirencester and Tewkesbury.
Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you encounter any issues when applying online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.