Children Complex Care Homecarers
Do you have a passion for care?
Our friendly Gloucester branch are located at 121-131 Eastgate St, close to Gloucester Railway and Cathedral
Newcross Healthcare are currently recruiting for Children Complex Care Homecarers to join us in delivering expert care to children with additional healthcare needs in Gloucester, Cheltenham, Cirencester, Stroud and the surrounding local areas.
You will need to work night shifts for this postion.
You must be confident in your ability to provide life-enhancing care that protects the dignity of the client and is in line with their personalised care plan.
Compassion and empathy are some of the traits that are required to succeed in this demanding, but extremely rewarding profession.
It is essential that you have previous experience of providing paediatric care including PEG for this role.
You will also need to have:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course within the last 12 months - or you are willing to complete one with Newcross Healthcare
- Access to a smartphone or device with internet access to manage your rotas, timesheets and payslips on our mobile app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
The Newcross Perks
- Salary of up to £15.96/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Guaranteeing a minimum of 20 hours every week
- Interview via video call - a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed
- Rotas organised up to 4 weeks in advance
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work scheme with access to various discounts at high street stores
Join us, and manage your rotas via our HealthForceGo app and have the option to make the most of Flexi Pay, our same day pay feature that allows you to be paid for completed shifts within a matter of hours.
Successful candidates will also have the opportunity to develop and broaden your clinical knowledge with various training programmes, earned through credits as you work.
Click the button to Apply
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.