Complex Care Homecarers
Do you want to change someone's life?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Complex Care Homecarers to care for a service user living with complex care needs in Redruth.
This role has a variable shift pattern available with the option to work days, nights and weekends.
Complex care role
As a Complex Care Homecarer, you will ensure that our service user with complex needs receives consistent high-quality care and support with various important tasks. These will vary but will include assisting with personal care tasks, PEG and feeding care, clinical requirements, social integration activities and any additional services needed.
There will be instances of lone working as part of this role but you will also work as part of an established team.
This innovative app feature allows our healthcare staff to access an advance of up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the same day by simply submitting their timesheets before 5pm. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary of up to £10.43/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- A minimum hours guarantee of 20 hours per week
- Organised rotas set to up to 4 weeks in advance
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts available throughout a variety of high street retailers
It is highly desirable that you have training in cough assist, PEG and Tracheostomy but it is not essential as training will be provided.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course within the last 12 months - or you are willing to complete this course with Newcross Healthcare
- Access to a smart phone or device with internet access to manage your rotas and payslips on our mobile app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
If you have a NVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Your local branch are based in Lemon Street, close to Truro Cathedral and just a short distance from Truro station.
Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
We now offer video interviewing to make your life easier - so instead of having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home at your convenience.
If you cannot apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way