Complex Care Support Worker
Are you looking for a change in your career?
Then join us!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Support Workers to cover waking night and day shifts providing care and support to adults living with complex care needs in Taunton, Bridgwater, Wellington and the surrounding areas.
There are opportunities for candidates to work 12 hour day and waking night shifts.
Complex care role
As a Complex Care Support Worker, you will ensure that adults with complex care needs receive outstanding care and support at all times in line with their personal care plans. You will provide assistance with personal care tasks, clinical needs, social integration activities and any other services needed.
The needs of our service users vary but include Ventilation, Tracheostomy and Epilepsy.
We provide our healthcare staff with dedicated support along the way from a Lead Nurse, give them access to free specialised training programs and form part of a friendly and relaxed environment.
Our new and exclusive app feature allows healthcare staff to enjoy having exclusive access to up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holiday)
But why choose us?
With Newcross, you have the opportunity to enjoy having access to a minimum hours guarantee of 20 hours of work per week, an organised rota set to up to 4 weeks in advance and a variety of free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work.
- Salary of up to £12.46/hr including holiday pay
- Permanent flexible contract, guaranteeing a minimum of 20 hours every week
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Perks at Work scheme with access to amazing discounts from 80 UK retailers
- Interview via video call - a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed
- Recommend a Friend scheme where you can earn £500 for a successful referral
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
Based in Staplegrove Road, our branch is just a short distance from Taunton train station.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course within the last 12 months - or you are willing to complete one with Newcross Healthcare
- Access to a smartphone or device with internet access to manage your rotas and payslips on our HealthForceGo app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.