Complex Care Support Worker
Are you looking to make a change?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Complex Care Support Workers to provide care for our service users living with complex care needs in Landolph, Saltash and the surrounding areas.
You could have the option to work days, nights or weekends as part of this role.
As a Complex Care Support Worker, you will be lone working but will also be a part of an established team. You will provide support with a variety of life-enhancing tasks including personal care, clinical needs or requirements, social integration activities and any additional services required.
The ideal applicant will be active and comfortably assisting, supporting and encouraging various activities including attending football, swimming, dance and walking.
It is essential that you are a driver with a clean licence.
Have the opportunity to request an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course within the last 12 months - or you are willing to complete this course with Newcross Healthcare
- Access to a smart phone or device with internet access to manage your rotas and payslips on our mobile app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
- Salary of up to £12.52/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Minimum hours guarantee available of up to 20 hours of work per week
- Set rotas organised up to 4 weeks in advance
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts available
If you have a NVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Your local branch are based in Lemon Street, close to Truro Cathedral and just a short distance from Truro station
Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
We now offer video interviewing to make your life easier - so instead of having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home at your convenience.
If you cannot apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.